O HAI THIS BLOG PURPZIEZ 2 B UZED AZ MAH PLESIOUS MEM. :)

2007/10/23

while(1) Xilinx.ISE->EatMEM(malloc(sizeof(void)));

会社の自分のPCのISEを8.2iか9.2iにversion bumb.bumpではありません.
最近,#-bugsではversion bum*b*が流行りです. :DDD
[Version bumb 8.2i to 9.2i of fsckin' ISE at my local work PC. It's not
typo. You can see t3h rox0rz phrase, version bum*b* at #-bugs
sometimes. :DDD]

メジャーヴァージョンが上がってメモリ効率が良くなったとか,fmax云々だの
騒いでいるけれど,決め手は8.2iのままだと例のFFT IPが今回の用途で
びみょーにbugりそうだから. :p
[T3h 9.2i sez "KK, I WONT EAT UR MEM ANYMORE", "I CAN HAS FMAX
POWERZ". But all reason of what I've bumbed to 9.2i is t3h crappy FFT
IP w/ 8.2i will have a stupid bug for this project use. *STAB* :p]

Answer Record #29427
LogiCORE Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) v4.0
Why do I see incorrect outputs when I simulate an unscaled FFT with
a point size larger than 1024, and the Complex Multiplier Optimize for
Speed option is selected?

昨日のOUTPUTIFの問題は既にモニョモニョして解決した.
現在,awk(1p)な俺様VHDLバックエンドでTSVなファイルからstimulusと
expectationの対をシコシコと生成中.
[T3h Q of OUTPUTIF is already marked as RESO FIXED in this design.
ATM, I've been codin' awk(1p) back end to generate VHDL of the
stimulus and expectation pairs from TSVs.]

週末の予定メモ.
modular texliveをモニョる.
[This weekend plan: Pokin' modular texlive.]
bug #195815

0 件のコメント: