O HAI THIS BLOG PURPZIEZ 2 B UZED AZ MAH PLESIOUS MEM. :)

2006/03/16

mixed stuffs related gentoo #2

整理するのが面倒になってきた. :P
先ず,Gentooに関連する事で,やった事/やる事を駄々書き.
[Hmm, to separate some stuffs is so dull for me. :P
These are my DONE/TODO list related gentoo...]

DONE:
 To make/contribute ebuilds for XGGI 2.0, GGI 2.2
  See bug #126400 in Gentoo bugzilla.
 To use wmii current via hg tip via ebuild
  See my portage overlay.
TODO:
 For GentooJP exhibit at OSC2006 spring
  Cleaning my 17"LCD
  To prepare some UTP cables, a tap for power supply, NETGEAR HUB

Gentooとは関係無いけど,引越しの手続きもした.
新居(?)は大宮のすぐ近くで,三階建てのビルの三階.
洋室六帖と和室六帖.風呂,トイレ,台所,エアコン付き.
何故か部屋の中に洗濯機を仕舞える押入みたいなモノもあって,月五万.
...怪しい. :P
[Umm, It's non-related gentoo thing.
I'm doing some formalities for my house moving.
My new room is in nearby O-miya.
The room is 3rd floor of a bldg.
It has a wooden floor of 6-mat and a tatami floor of 6-mat.
It has also a bath room, a rest room, a kitchen, with air conditioner.
I didn't understant why it has like a closet which is for a laundry machine.
The cost of per month is about 50,000 yen.
... Well, sounds like fishy. :P]

それより,4/1に入居なのに,3/31には学校が今居る宿舎から出ていけと言う...
野宿? :P
[I'll do my house moving at 4/1.
But, the guys said to me like that:
"Please, prepare to take over the room for new student until 3/31."
WTF, rough sleeping? :P]

0 件のコメント: